|Hit Points||13 / 13|
|Creation Day||July 16|
Hexfist has lived the majority of his life deep in what tends to be called 'the wilderness,' far from the larger established cities and lacking in communication or outside information. His trade in carpentry, learned from his adoptive parent long since passed, which has kept his hands busy and mind content.
Now, venturing out of his comfort zone, he has been thrown into the emotional and sensory equivalent of a pinball machine. Bright colors, loud music, bizarre market practices, and a son who he has saved from the cages but is not quite sure what to do with.
- Uses claw weapons to defend himself (Magic-imbued which looks similar to electricity?)
- Old woodsman aesthetic
- Claims his will includes a clause asking that he be taxidermied (no one has ever seen this will)
- Collects stamps, which he keeps loose inside of his hat (hammer space)
- He can also be wild and rowdy, but this is on his own terms and when not in town
His home is a small, furnished den built into the side of a snowy rockface. Much of the furniture is made of heavy wood with thick, stout cushions, made by his parent and then himself. He will rarely if ever mention where it is, and has yet to tell anyone its exact location. His son has subverted this by leading visitors in, much to his distress.
- Mountains very far away
- He has gotten to Neopia Central by a rickety above-ground metro